2090 Gause Blvd. W., Slidell, La 70460


Boesch Insurance

Inland Marine / Contractor’s Equipment Insurance

Contractors need to be sure their tools, machinery and equipment are protected if damaged or stolen. An Inland Marine Floater / Contractors Equipment policy is an all risk policy that covers equipment and machinery not licensed as an over the road vehicle. Contractor’s equipment coverage is not restricted to a location, so the coverage applies to equipment at job sites, other stored locations and while in transit.

Boesch Insurance can help you understand the coverage limits available so you can select the coverage choices available for your business. We are independent agents. We have over a hundred carriers to choose from so you get the best insurance value available.

 The inland marine insurance definition has evolved over time to cover a wide range of property and materials:

  • Property in transit
  • Property in the custody of a bailee
  • Property deemed to be an instrumentality of transportation or communication, such as bridges and radio towers
  • Mobile medical equipment
  • Contractors equipment

The following coverages represent a wide range of the types of coverages typically called "inland marine":

  • Accounts Receivable
  • Bailee Customer's Goods
  • Builders' Risk
  • Camera and Photographic Equipment
  • Communication Towers and Equipment
  • Computer Coverage
  • Contractors Equipment
  • Commercial Floaters
  • Dealers
  • Exhibitions
  • Fine Arts
  • Furriers
  • Golf Equipment
  • Guns
  • Installation
  • Jewelers
  • Leased Property
  • Mobile Medical Equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Museums
  • Musical Instruments
  • Processing Risks
  • Rigger's Liability
  • Scheduled Property
  • Transportation
  • Trip Transit
  • Valuable Papers
  • Warehouse Legal